I. Continue the sentences using your imagination and creativity
I got depressed when I noticed his blue, shiny eyes․
He was stunned and surprised by the behavior of people․
My neighbors are likely to they are not as bad as l thougt
She felt encouraged by when the boy hugged her, she said she was always by his side․
He deserves everything he gets because he overcame all trials
It is a great honor not everyone has been able to do that
I could forgive him if he told me the whole truth and not a lie
II. Guess the word by its definition
• The ability to say the right thing
• Very cold
III. Confusing grammar. Read the sentences carefully and find the correct sentence to the question.
• Jane left when Tim arrived. Bob left when Tim had arrived. When Tim arrived, Mary was leaving. John had left when Tim arrived. After Tim arrived, Frank left. Who did not run into Tim? Ո՞վ չհանդիպեց Թիմին:
• Jane is talking in class. Bob always talks in class. Mary is always talking in class. Whose action bothers you?
When you studo alone, you are more attentive
• I’m going to make dinner for Frank. I’m making dinner for Judy. I’ll make dinner for Mary. I make dinner for Ted. I will be making dinner for Tony. Who are you offering to make dinner for?
Studentes neet rest, even for a short time
IV. Answer the following questions and justify your viewpoint in two or three sentences.
• Some students prefer to study alone, others prefer to study with a group of people. Which do you prefer?
When it comes to English lessons, I think every group should have their own lesson to understand the language better
• Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students?
I think so, but not much
• Is it better to enjoy your money as soon as you earn it, or is it better to save your money for a rainy day?
I think you should save but not much